Whiskey neat thoughts...

I love when I am in my element at the table where everything goes quite and I feel the fibres of the green felt and the edging of the cards. At that moment I can see the next moves the players are going to make before they make them just like I know when woman are talking to other guys. It's all Fkn feel it's in your guts just by looking at them and then by looking down at my cards and zoning out to the design on the back. Everything gets zoned out around me and it's pure talent skill and Fkn intuition. I can feel what they think when they look at me. I can see the fear in their eyes. Once you separate yourself from the money you have no tells. Money doesn't mean shit to me. I know I can always make it with my skill sets however variance like in life is the Fkn kicker shit Fkn happens. We take these risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping us. Calculated risks are the key if your not talented don't bother. Poker is a lot like Fkn sex. Everyone thinks they are the best at it but most don't have a Fkn clue what they are doing. And the last but most important variable is luck everyone needs it and some are born with it. You want raw truth how you like dem Fkn apples...

Comments