One thing you didn’t know about me…


I’m 42 turning 43 in Feb in the new year. My Fiancé and I have been together for 7 years. We also are best friends and lovers. I have no children and have been through many ups and downs in my life. I have always been told all the doors will open for me later in life… I was raised by a beautiful man eater witch hence this is the product of what you see and read now… I haven’t talked to my mom in over 13 yrs trust me that’s a long story but she taught me everything I need to know about the opposite sex. There is no man or woman on this fkn planet that intimidates me. I am also very confident in myself and my skills. I am blessed with many gifts. My father is from the Abruzzo region in Italy and my mother is French Canadian from Ontario. That should explain a lot… Happy New Year to you and yours and am very grateful that you love my art. 

Thanks to all of you who get lost in my writings. My pieces are all done raw I don’t give a fk about spell check or punctuation. I don’t rip up stories and start over. I just write everything you see and read. It’s called storytelling raw art…

Ciao,

Luciano Antonio D’Angelo




Comments