To whom ever forwarded my name and email to a fkn substance abuse go get fkd…


These are very old writings from 5 plus years ago you fkn moron and like every writer we write fiction and reality so please spare me your fkn holy er then now assumptions…

We are artists and life is never smooth as they say, life imitates art or art imitates life…

Not to mention when you close your eyes and remember your life believe me when I say it is like a shitty Bollywood movie with a $100 budget lol compared to my life… believe me when I say you got no fkn idea man, no fkn idea. Not even on the same level fucko…

Ps. Mind your fkn business 

I’m doing way better then you in every way you can imagine just saying fucko…  ..l.. not to mention I look better doing it just saying…

Oh yeah Merry Christmas you clown fk who sent my info

Ciao,

Luciano Antonio D’Angelo

Comments